Are you going to Singapore soon? Then you may be looking for Philippines to Singapore travel requirements so you can prepare for your international travel.
Since Mirai and I will be going to Singapore this May 2022, we’re also actively working on our travel requirements to make sure we don’t miss anything.
That’s why in this post, we’ll show you the much-needed Singapore travel requirements for Filipino tourists only.
If you’re travelling as a non-tourist, please check out the travel requirements overview from Philippine Airlines here instead.
Philippines to Singapore Travel Requirements (FILIPINO Tourists)
Starting March 31, 2022, all fully vaccinated travelers can enter Singapore quarantine free, if they have not visited countries in Ministy of Health’s Restricted category in the past 7 days.
The good news? Short-term visitors such as Filipino tourists are allowed! 🙂
Fully Vaccinated Travelers Requirements (Pre-Departure)
If you’re a fully vaccinated Filipino going to Singapore for travel this 2022, here are the documents you need to present:
1. Valid Philippine passport
Make sure that your passport is valid for at least 6 months.
2. Flight Itinerary ticket
Since you’re going to be visiting Singapore as a tourist, you need to present a round-trip ticket.
3. Hotel Booking Confirmation
We will be staying at lyf Farrer Park Singapore (discounted!) so we’ll show the hotel booking confirmation from Agoda.
4. Proof of vaccination
Travelers vaccinated in the Philippines can submit a copy of their VaxCertPH.
5. Negative RT-PCR test
- Negative RT-PCR test/ professionally administered Rapid Antigen Test from any DOH accredited laboratories or Rapid Antigen Test supervised by licensed Singapore providers within 2 days before departure
- Update: As of April 26, 2022, fully vaccinated passengers or children aged 12 years or below in that calendar year who are entering Singapore will NO LONGER BE REQUIRED to provide proof of having taken a pre-departure test for COVID-19. Yay!
6. If you tested positive between 7 to 90 days before the date of departure
- Check this link if the pre-departure test can be waived
- Documentation required for proof of recovery
7. 3 days before arrival to Singapore: fill out your SG Arrival Card (SGAC)
Go to https://eservices.ica.gov.sg/sgarrivalcard/ to fill out and complete your Singapore arrival card.
Once you’re done filling it out, you should receive an email acknowledgement which you can present during pre-boarding and immigration checks.
Fully Vaccinated Travelers Requirements (Day of Departure)
Since you’re a Filipino tourist in Singapore, you’re essentially a visitor so you need to install the TraceTogether contact tracing mobile application on your phone using this guide.
Important: Only activate the TraceTogether app after clearing immigration!
Final Thoughts on Philippines to Singapore Travel Requirements
Honestly, when Mirai and I first read Singapore’s entry requirements last March 2022, we were surprised because there were a LOT.
Back then, you needed to buy a travel insurance if you’re a Filipino tourist planning to go to Singapore.
You also needed to take a lot of COVID-related tests.
Now, we’re happy to see that Singapore’s becoming more open in relaxing their tourist requirements for fully vaccinated travelers. 🙂 Just make sure that you’re fully vaccinated, and that you’re submitting REAL documents, and you’re good to go!
Liked this post? You may also want to read our next post on awesome remote jobs you can do from anywhere.
Travelling soon? Check out this post on best things to bring on a plane for entertainment.